Certified Failure Mode and Effects Analysis Expert(CFMEAE)
Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (FMEA) IATF - Training and Certification
- Material Properties
- Interfaces with other components and/or systems
- Engineering Noise: environments, user profile, degradation, systems interactions
This is the certificate that will be awarded to you upon completion of course:
- Human Factors
- Methods followed while processing
- Materials used
- Machines utilized
- Measurement systems impact on acceptance
- Environment Factors on process performance
Major Topics covered are:
- Overview of the FMEA process
- General review of FMEA principles
- Design FMEA including start points
- Process FMEA including start points
- FMEA ranking tables and scoring
- We recommend you get certified in all five core quality tools. It's essential that you get certified if you wish to work in the industry that uses the AIAG and VDA guidelines.
Quality Core Tools (APQP, SPC, MSA, FMEA, PPAP)
|Advanced Product Quality Planning (APQP)||Statistical Process Controls (SPC)|
|Advanced Statistical Process Controls||Measurement System Analysis (MSA)|
|Failure Mode and Effective Analysis (FMEA)||Production Part Approval Process (PPAP)|
We are experts in our respective fields of area. These trainings and quizzes are designed to make you successful in passing the exams.
We have developed industry agnostic training. The training is applicable for any industry including:-
- Aerospace | Automotive | Consumer products | Electronics | Agribusiness,
- Education, | Food and Food Services, | Financial and Insurance Services,
- Government, | Healthcare (Medical and Pharmaceutical),
- Manufacturing, | Industrial equipment, | Non-Profit, | Process industries,
- Golf Courses, Dentists, Doctors, Car Dealerships, Lawyers etc...
if you have any questions, please contact us.