Certified Measurement System Analysis Expert (CMSAE)
MSA Training and Certification
Major learning objectives of this course:
- Overview of MSA
- Variable and attribute data
- Range Method
- Average and Range method
- Anova method
- Attribute agreement analysis
- Gauge performance curves
- Understanding and interpreting results
This is the certificate which will be awarded upon completion of course:
We recommend that you get certified in all five core quality tools. Its essential that you get certified if you wish to work in the industry that uses the AIAG and VDA guidelines.
Quality Core Tools (APQP, SPC, MSA, FMEA, PPAP)
|Advanced Product Quality Planning (APQP)||Statistical Process Controls (SPC)|
|Advanced Statistical Process Controls||Measurement System Analysis (MSA)|
|Failure Mode and Effective Analysis (FMEA)||Production Part Approval Process (PPAP)|
We are a group of Master Black belts in Lean Six Sigma (DMAIC) and IDDOV methodologies along with advanced Lean techniques. We will coach you one-one on projects and help you reach your goal of learning and certifications.
We have developed industry agnostic training. The training is applicable for any industry including:-
- Aerospace | Automotive | Consumer products | Electronics | Agribusiness,
- Education, | Food and Food Services, | Financial and Insurance Services,
- Government, | Healthcare (Medical and Pharmaceutical),
- Manufacturing, | Industrial equipment, | Non-Profit, | Process industries,
- Golf Courses, Dentists, Doctors, Car Dealerships, Lawyers etc...
if you have any questions, please contact us.