Certified Production Part Approval Process Expert (CPPAPE)
Production Part Approval Process PPAP IATF Training and Certification
Major learning objectives of this course:
- Explain the role of Production Part Approval within the product realisation process
- Illustrate how various organisational functions contribute to PPAP
- Describe the requirements for a typical PPAP record and submission document
- Awareness of the core tools and techniques involved in PPAP
- Illustrate the relationship of PPAP with APQP.
This is the certificate that will be awarded upon completion of course:
The PPAP elements are listed below,:
- Part Submission Warrant (PSW)
- Design Records
- Engineering Change Documents
- Customer Engineering Approval
- Design FMEA (DFMEA)
- Process Flow
- Process FMEA (PFMEA)
- Dimensional Results
- Performance and material test results
- Initial Process Capability Study
- Measurement Systems Analysis (MSA)
- Qualified Laboratory Documentation
- Bulk Material Requirements (if required)
- Control Plan
- Cosmetic or Visual Signoff
- Sample Product
- Master Sample
- Checking Aids
- Records of Compliance with customer specific requirements
We recommend that you get certified in all five core quality tools. Its essential that you get certified if you wish to work in the industry that uses the AIAG and VDA guidelines.
Quality Core Tools (APQP, SPC, MSA, FMEA, PPAP)
|Advanced Product Quality Planning (APQP)||Statistical Process Controls (SPC)|
|Advanced Statistical Process Controls||Measurement System Analysis (MSA)|
|Failure Mode and Effective Analysis (FMEA)||Production Part Approval Process (PPAP)|
We are experts in our respective fields of area. These trainings and quizzes are designed to make you successful in passing the exams.
We have developed industry agnostic training. The training is applicable for any industry including:-
- Aerospace | Automotive | Consumer products | Electronics | Agribusiness,
- Education, | Food and Food Services, | Financial and Insurance Services,
- Government, | Healthcare (Medical and Pharmaceutical),
- Manufacturing, | Industrial equipment, | Non-Profit, | Process industries,
- Golf Courses, Dentists, Doctors, Car Dealerships, Lawyers etc...
if you have any questions, please contact us.
Production Part Approval Process - PPAP - IATF Training (210 minutes)
Available in days
days after you enroll
Frequently Asked Questions
When does the course start and finish?
The course starts now! It is a completely self-paced online course - you decide when you start and when you finish.
How long do I have access to the course?
After enrolling, you have unlimited access to this course for at least 30 days - across any and all devices you own.
What if I am unhappy with the course?
We want you to be happy. No Refunds due to the automated nature of the certification.