Certified Statistical Process Control Expert (CSPCE)
Statistical Process Control (SPC) IATF - Training and Certification
jor learning objectives of this course:
- Show the limitations of using judgment and checking methods for process control
- Variable control charts
- Attribute Control charts
- Common and Special causes of variation
- How to set-up, use and interpret a control chart
- Process capability and performance
- How SPC can help with understanding the sources of variation which affect a process
- How computer software packages may be applied to SPC procedures.
This is the certificate that is awarded to you upon completion of course:
We recommend that you get certified in all five core quality tools. Its essential that you get certified if you wish to work in the industry that uses the AIAG and VDA guidelines.
Quality Core Tools (APQP, SPC, MSA, FMEA, PPAP)
|Advanced Product Quality Planning (APQP)||Statistical Process Controls (SPC)|
|Advanced Statistical Process Controls||Measurement System Analysis (MSA)|
|Failure Mode and Effective Analysis (FMEA)||Production Part Approval Process (PPAP)|
We are experts in our respective fields of area. These trainings and quizzes are designed to make you successful in passing the exams.
We have developed industry agnostic training. The training is applicable for any industry including:-
- Aerospace | Automotive | Consumer products | Electronics | Agribusiness,
- Education, | Food and Food Services, | Financial and Insurance Services,
- Government, | Healthcare (Medical and Pharmaceutical),
- Manufacturing, | Industrial equipment, | Non-Profit, | Process industries,
- Golf Courses, Dentists, Doctors, Car Dealerships, Lawyers etc...
if you have any questions, please contact us.